Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Esoteric Look Around Burlington, Vermont

This is a video I produced in late 2006 for my local cable access show, Zero Hour Power. Who pulls the strings on the local and state level? The same group that does it on the national and international level, the Freemasons under the guiding hand of the Illuminati. I asked Mayor Kiss of Burlington, Vermont if he was a part of any fraternal order and he said that no, he wasn't. Not to diminish his status as Mayor but my opinion is that he then is mostly a figurehead in terms of who actually wields power in town, I would suggest people such as Pomerleau say what goes and what does not around here. The whole idea about seeing who controls what is not to "name names" or cast blame for all the world's ills but to see the control structure for what it is. And to ask those in control to stop, politely but forcefully. They are not only minding the human cattle-pen, they are ensuring our continued enslavement in a system which is leading on a straight path to nowhere (or to hell, as the Christians would say!).

2 comments:

Hypervigilant said...

ah - I'm not sure what's scarier, the freemasons or the snake in the photo

JuggaNut said...

please to evan to call me, i'm an old friend from nj...my name is dave ferrise, 973 303 8936...its been impossible to find him since i was systemized in 2003...please help me reconnect w/ him