Thursday, September 23, 2010

Us Cattle

Today there have been numerous chemtrails ( 10+ I observed while doing laundry) in the East-southeastern skies of Burlington, Vermont.

I don't know what to say about this anymore. They are there, they exist.
Here is the shot from the Burlington Hazecam looking Southwest as of 12pm.

My outlook on the future of humanity, especially in the U.S., is not positive. I think we are headed for internal conflict in 2012 and then world war about a year later. Then who knows...
That's my gut feeling, but it could also just be one long slide into an H.G. Wells type of technofascism, with shit just getting worse everyday and us cattle complacently accepting it as we are now.

It's understandable, this complacency, because taking risks means possibly losing freedom or your life, not to mention ridicule and scorn from the crowd. And sometimes you find out you were wrong in the first place, and feeling foolish sucks too.

I think we are between a rock and a hard place, but it's a nice  day, so I'm going to go back out, inhale deeply and enjoy it.

***
This is the guy who developed the Krishna Consciousness movement in the 60's and 70's, swami Prabhupada. I actually think it is dangerous to get involved in these groups because of all the fakes, manipulators, and government spooks who join and poison the process. I think Prabhupada's spirituality was real, though.
Skip to 2:41 to see what he has to say about life on Earth.

1 comment:

Hypervigilant said...

'internal conflict in 2012,' do you mean like a civil war? if that's the case, no harm in getting a puppy it would be a small time commitment xoxo