Friday, January 23, 2009

The Church Street Energy System (is the solution)


In late 2004/early 2005 I spent as much time as I could out on Church Street in Burlington, Vermont standing with a sign that read "The Church Street Energy System." This video is a result of wanting to communicate to a wider audience.
Beginning in 2002, seeing that we were headed for a major war in Iraq, I began to read newspapers, magazines and books and finally got online. I had been wrapped up in being an artist, concentrating on the visual and making imagery so much that my reading habits had dwindled to almost nothing.
The return to reading has altered my understanding of the world and of myself. I began to read information that before I had considered crazy or foolish just to see if there was any truth to to be found. I took it in critically yet understanding new or unfamiliar concepts means to take them in and roll them around to see how well they hold up against experience and other information.
I am learning a great deal about self-delusion, mass delusion, the nature of knowledge and so much more. Though the world is increasingly a bummer externally, internally I have shed some of the more foolish notions and ways that have been real downers in my life.
Sometimes information can be overwhelming, depressing and often misleading but tackling it can be likened to climbing a mountain or facing any sort of difficult task; there are times where one wants to turn around, go back home and call it a day, but most often if one follows the initial desire to see what is at the top the rewards are greater.
The information I came across initially inspired me to go out on the main pedestrian, outdoor mall called Church Street and talk to whoever would listen. The main trigger was a book by William Henry entitled "Cloak of the Illuminati" about Henry's discovery of symbolism and occult use of the pedestrian mall in front of the Tennessee State Capitol building. He realized that the symbolism and layout of the mall resembled nothing less than a chakra system. This may seem wild to some, but I suggest reading some Manley p. Hall, a Masonic author and historian to see the amount of eastern and cabalistic knowledge Masons use. Architects and city planners are either Masons or directed by Masons. They plan long-term. Nothing is randomly placed. Some areas may be allowed to go unused similar to a farmer letting a field or two go fallow. And there is a hidden language, symbolism, that can be read just like any other language,and is in fact better because that means it can be "read" by anybody who sees it no matter what language they speak as their native tongue.
Church Street is chock-full of various symbols laid into the brickwork of the street, in and on the buildings, the various sculptures and their placement. The names of the streets as well. This video can be viewed as basic introduction to what I understand is going on here and around the world. There is a heavy dose of David Icke as well as William Henry and others. My views have evolved since 2005 when this was filmed, but the gist of it is there.

No comments: