Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chemtrails in Vermont -An Update

The amount of jets spraying crap into the sky has become sporadic and less obvious yet the haze on the horizon is alway there.
Spread out trails sprayed elsewhere float in accompanied by one or two jets that spray over the "clouds" (some are real and some are not).
Things are not as obvious but it's still going on.
Today is -so far- a blue sky day but a couple of weeks ago I saw ten trails before going to work. And who knows what goes on when the skies are overcast.

I do not claim to know EXACTLY what the elite is up to, but I do know that I have taken the time (seven years) to critically study the sky once the abnormal trails were pointed out to me.


Here is my overview of the years 2006-2009 showing the chemtrail activity over Burlington, Vermont and why the jet activity alone is out of place.






Part 2






Part 3






It's 4:30pm and from my portch I can see a honkin' chemtrail. Here is the view from the top of the hill looking west over Lake Champlain:

And a second shot:

Visit the Hazecam, located on top of the Old Mill building on the University of Vermont campus.

No comments: